BACK EXERCISE – How To Do Wide Grip Pull Ups
Whenever someone asks me what is the most basic and efficient exercise to develop your back and lats, I would answer it is pull-ups with a wide grip. Let’s together with Lift2Fit have a glance at the exercise brief info, tutorials, and some useful tips to answer the question How To Do Wide Grip Cable Pull Down.
Type of workout: Strength.
Major muscle group: Back, Lats.
Participated muscle groups: Biceps.
Tools: Bar, body weight.
- Grip the bar with your palms facing out, with the width between two arms wider than your shoulders.
- Your arms should be straightened up, bring your body backward around 30 degrees. Then bend your back and chest, take a deep breath This is your starting position.
- Start to lift to the bar using your lats and biceps until your chin is over it. Additionally, inhale during the process.
- Slowly lower yourself back to starting position.
- Repeat other reps.
- Totally focus on your lats to perform the exercise even though I understand it is quite hard for beginners to focus on their lats at the early stages.
- You can ask someone to help you fix your legs or back.
Watch the video tutorial