BACK EXERCISE – HOW TO DO ROMANIAN DEADLIFT
Deadlift has always been known as the King of Exercises since it helps develop and boost a variety of muscle parts all at once. However, it is quite hard to be done properly and also you might get some injuries if the form is wrong. My advice is focusing on and learning how to do exercise and understand the way the form works. Let’s together with Lift2Fit have a glance at the exercise brief info, tutorials, and some useful tips to answer the question How To Do Romanian Deadlift
Type of workout: Strength.
Major muscle group: Back, Lats, Butts.
Participated muscle groups: Teres major, triceps, latissimus dorsi, gluteus maximus,….
Tools: Barbell, lifting belt ( optional, useful when you do heavy weights).
- Place the barbell on the ground in front of you, grab the bar properly, and keep your palms down.
- After that bend your knees a bit, keep your tubes straight, hips back and back straight. This is the starter position.
- Keep your back and hands straight, use hips to lift the barbell as well as exhale during the process.
- Once fully standing, take a deep breath and lower the barbell by pushing your hips backward, slightly bending your knees, UNLIKE squats. During the process, remember to flex your butt, thigh, back and lat muscles.
- All your moves should not be performed fast but properly and stable to avoid injuries.
- Your knee-joint must not be fixed once you fully stand, instead keep it bent a bit.
Watch the video tutorial