ABS EXERCISE – HOW TO DO KNEE RAISE
Knee Raise is a quite simple-perform exercise that enhance your abs muscles and of course very effective. Let’s together with Lift2Fit have a glance at the exercise brief info, tutorials, and some useful tips to answer the question How To Do Knee Raise.
Type of workout: Strength.
Major muscle group: Abdominals.
Participated muscle groups: Forearms, lats, rectus femoris.
Tools: Body weight, bar.
- Hang yourself on the bar with a medium width of two arms distance. Straight down your legs and slightly flex your abs muscles. This is your starting position.
- Next, exhale steadily and raise your legs, flex your abs accordingly.
- Slowly let your legs down to the starting position. Inhale during the process.
- Perform this exercise slowly and properly, otherwise, your body will be shaken.
- If the body weight is too light for you, weights can be pinned between your legs to increase the difficulty.
- Always flex your abs muscles during the exercise.
Watch the video tutorial