CHEST EXERCISE – HOW TO DO CABLE CROSSOVER
Cable Crossover is a great exercise for broadening your chest and giving the full development of your chest. Let’s together with Lift2Fit have a glance at the exercise brief info, tutorials, and some useful tips to answer the question How To Do Cable Crossover.
Type of workout: Strength.
Major muscle group: Chest.
Participated muscle groups: Deltoide Anteriore, Pettorale Parte inferore.
Tools: cable crossover machine.
Tutorial: ( Cable Crossover is also known as Standing Mid Cable Flys)
- Adjust the height of the pulleys higher than your head. Stand in the middle forwardly and grab the pulleys in each hand.
- Take a deep breath.
- Exhale properly and pull your arms in front of you together, meanwhile, bow your upper body a bit. Additionally, you might want to fold your elbows a little bit during the process
- Breathe in with your folded elbows, steadily extend your arms to the sides until your chest is stretched.
- Repeat other reps from step 2.
- While extending your arms in step 4, your arms must not create any force, use and focus on your shoulders and chest instead.
- Arms extending time should double the time of arms pulling in front.
Watch the video tutorial